Monday June 27

We read, "Mrs. Bindergarten Celebrates The Last Day Of Kindergarten" and talked about all our favourite memories of Kindergarten. We drew pictures in our visual journal. The visual journals came home in your child's backpack today. 

The AM Kindergarten attended a farewell assembly for Mrs. Kinsman. 

PM Kindergarten went outside to play and played math games. 

Tomorrow AM Kindergarten will be watching the magician and PM Kindergarten will have sports day. Please dress for being outside for the afternoon.(comfortable shoes, hat, water bottle, sunscreen applied before school)


AM Kindergarten Favourite Memories

Jillian-My teachers, snack and making new friends.

Brayden- Mostly I liked everything! I loved gym and music.

Olivia- Friends helping friends.

Isobel-Music

Oakley- To ride on the school bus for the field trip.

Payam- Drawing and math. 

Lucas H- Snack

Lucas R- Music

Ben W- Hanging out with Lucas

Logan- Eating snack with my friends. 

Hunter- I liked learning.

Jonah- My teachers. 

Daniyal- Going to music and playing with friends.

Maizey- My teachers and my friends. 

Cameron- My teachers.

Reuben- My teachers and my friends. 

Esme- Centers

Emma C- Playing at the park

Darya- Math

Emma H- Field trip and the school fair

Inayah- Field trip and snack

Alicia-I like so many things I can't pick one!

Henry- Snack

Finn- Snack and coming into the Hub, storytime and centers.

Yacin- Snack

Ben H- Snack time and big centers

Everett-Music 

Wesley- Field trip

Sawyer- Using our journals.

Dante- Playing centers and eating snack

Teagan- Making new friends

Daniel- Making friends

Lincoln- I loved journals.


PM Kindergarten Favourite Memories

Grady- Field Trip

Penelope- Making friends and learning

Sage- Meeting my teachers

Cailyn- Learning about insects. 

Sarah- Listening to stories. 

Riley- Playing at the park and learning about the ocean.

Ava- Making letters in our letter books.

Anastasia- Playing at the park and going outside. 

Teia- Journals

Brayden- Seeing a walking leaf on the field trip.

Coco- The field trip and coming to school on Fridays

Sloan- Everyday!

Irelyn- Learning and having fun!

Hannah- Learning

Maggie- Everything

Archer- Planting the seeds

Zarrar- Going on the field trip and going to school on Fridays

Henry- Everything!

Foster- Playing with friends

William- Going on the trip and making a nest.

Karl- Going on the field trip and making nests and going on the bus for the first time.

Meydan-Going to the park and finding silverberries on the field trip.

Zainab- I liked learning. 

Irha- I like reading story books in the school. 

Ami- Going to the park

Zion- I like to do journals. 

Kaiori-Having fun and learning about oceans. 

Samaira- Learning about oceans.

Onyx-Prizes from Home Reading


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kindergarten Music - Sept

Thursday March 10

Monday June 20